Tuesday, July 5

Photo Challenge Week One!

Ok, So I'm no professional photographer but I do love to take photos.  I wish I had more time to indulge in my passion for photography but life is so busy that I just don't.  I've decided to give myself a challenge of taking a few photos one day a week for 52 weeks.  Hmmm lets hope I can stick to it!! I might need a little bit of help from you lovelies out there.  If you don't see a photo challenge post every week, could someone pretty, pretty please with a cherry on the top just send through an email and to say HEY! Where are your photos?!?! lol.  But I will try my very best to keep it up.  Because I can only grow as a photographer if I take lots of photos right?

This is all very excited and can't wait to see where it takes me.  Amature Photographer here I come!


My Photo Challenge Week One  { 5th July 2011 }

Small Posies of Chrysanthemum which I have in my studio to brighten those winter days.


Flowers are those little colourful beacons of sun from which we get sunshine when dark, somber skies blanket our thoughts

{ Dodinsky }


Flowers whisper "Beautiy!" to the world,even as they fade, wilt, fall.

{ Dr. SunWolf }


Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair...

{ Susan Pollis Shutz }


Every Flower is a soul blossoming in nature.

{ Gerard de Nerval }



I loved taking these photos and look forward to next weeks challenge.  I wonder what it will be?


Happy Baking!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Vanessa ... I had to smile when I read about your photo challenge ... I started a similar project this year ... a photo a day .. and, like you, am an amateur phographer who just loves taking photos! I started it at the beginning of July ... and so far, touch wood, there have been few days when I haven't taken a photo. It's such fun and so very enjoyable.

    I've only recently seen your blog and your FB page ... your cupcake and cake creations are amazing .... totally magical!! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete