Wednesday, March 20

Lorinda & Khan's Wedding

Oh how I love weddings!! And I especially love creating wedding cakes! For Lorinda and Khan's wedding we decide on a 3 tier wedding cake with lace and stripes and large peonies.  Love, Love, Love!!!  They also wanted a monogram of their names on the cake as this was a feature that they used through out their wedding.  Ivory and a very soft pink were the colours of choice and I think it went so well with the design of the cake.

Introducing Lorinda & Khan's Wedding Cake


I just love to peonies so to be asked to create them in sugar is always so exciting!!


A view from the top!

They were blown away by their wedding cake and absolutely loved it!! This just makes my job even more special when I hear that the cake was so well received.

Congratulations Lorinda & Khan!!



4 comments:

  1. Then returned , made some friends signature wedding but Doesn't visit as she used to before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful cake and was so exciting to finally see one of your cakes up close xxx

    ReplyDelete