Thursday, February 17

Vintage Wedding

I love all things vintage, so when I get a request to create a vintage theme cupcake tower I also get super excited.

For this cupcake tower we worked with peachy, pinky tones with a hint of eucalyptus green. Roses are always elegant and a request from the bride to have pearls featured somewhere.

I have so many gorgeous stands now that I like to set up my wedding cupcakes a little differently, just to give my future brides something to think about. You don't always have to have a cupcake tower, why not have a cupcake table with cupcakes displayed on pretty cake stands and vases of gorgeous blooms.




{Love}



{Gorgeous Hydrangeas}




{Vintage tone cupcakes}

So this was one way I thought would look gorgeous for a wedding cupcake table.

However we went for a proper cupcake tower for the reception.






{Romance}




{Roses & Pearls}


Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.

{St. Augustine
}








5 comments:

  1. Oh Vanessa that is simply stunning!! Let me fly you to Australia - my 10th Wedding Anniversary is in April and I want you to make my cake hahahaha!! What a shame you are so far away I absolutely ADORE your work - you seriously need to make a book or something, the world needs to see your talents.

    How special you are at what you do.

    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enviable talent and cakestand collection ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love vintage stuff and idea of a vintage wedding really excites me up. I still remember getting married at local outdoor wedding venues in a lush vintage ceremony. That day will always remain most special for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue your great work!! You are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete